2011/06/01

one more month

Already June???? I can't believe it... How should I spend one more month? No idea.haha Guess what! School is over!!!!!!!!!!! I don't have to go to school anymore!yay! I took picture with teachers. I forgot to take pictures with other teachers though:(

Well, Thank you for school year!
I had LAX banqued? banquid?(I don't know.haha) It was fun! I could see everyone again. yaya! Miss you guys. And I got trophies witch is most improved player of JV and my own stcik!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much! I really love it!!! I hope we have JV party soon.

AFS Orientation! We took the train and bus again... Far far way. It takes 3hours.

Couch on the bus!

 

It was fun though. We were crazy again and again!haha 
 We can see again when we leave here.


So, now is summer vacation! ya! I hope it'll be busy. Just text me when you are free!haha One more month to go back... Omg. I have to work out.haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

[URL=http://s08.flagcounter.com/more/eV3][IMG]http://s08.flagcounter.com/count/eV3/bg=FFFFFF/txt=F5A2CB/border=0D090A/columns=2/maxflags=12/viewers=0/labels=0/[/IMG][/URL]