2011/04/26

EASTER

It was fun easter! Well, i don't know about Easter exactly though.haha
Friday morining, I was screaming because of Paxton!! She was back!!!!!!! Who knew that? Nobody told me... So it was really SUPRISE ever!lol If I could skip school that day, it wouble more awesome!haha
Easter was fun! In the early morning, we had Easter breakfast. I was soooo sleepy though. I've never had Easter so far. It was interesting! I didn't do to make eggs... I went to buy dying hair liquid then.haha I wanna do next year! We had Easter lunch! I've been dietting... But, I ate too much;( It's okay, I try so hard now!haha Me and Paxton watched Cardinal's game at the night. I LOVE BASEBALL!lol I can't wait to go to see again in the summer, actually next month!yay! We're gonna buy cardinals T-shirt:D yahoooo! I could talk with Mackenzie:) I can't wait party week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhh, that day was Ai's birthday! She is my crasy best friend!hahahaha Happy birthday, girl!

OMG, I forgot to take pictures of Easter... I'm gonna take tons of pictures in summer!!!!

Tomorrow, we have LAX game. So, I'm gonna take pictures and put on next blogs!

Hey, Paxton! Miss You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

[URL=http://s08.flagcounter.com/more/eV3][IMG]http://s08.flagcounter.com/count/eV3/bg=FFFFFF/txt=F5A2CB/border=0D090A/columns=2/maxflags=12/viewers=0/labels=0/[/IMG][/URL]