2011/05/08

PROM

I just have less than 2 months to go backL AHHHHHHHHHH!
May 1st was mom’s birthday! That day, me and lisa went to get prom dress!!! SHOPPING! Yay! We changed hundreds of dresses.haha We did fashion show! We got a dress. And, we made a birthday cake for mom before mom came home. SUPRISSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought she love it!

Yesterday was busy day. In the morning, we had JV lacrosse tournament.
 We did face paint! We won, lost and lost… They were good game, though. I took many pictures;)
 We were crazy. We just have 2 more games. It’s sadL I wish we can play lacrosse more games. I wanna do party again!
with coach!
love you guys!


Me and lisa got ready for PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me, lisa, Michael took pictures at the park. And PROM;D Dinner was good! We practiced how to eat elegantly.haha Me and lisa needed chopsticks!! I saw friends there. They were soooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful!!!!!!!!!!
 We danced crazy! I lost my voice…haha We drove in STL. There was cool! PROM was awesome;)
My throat is still hurt...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

[URL=http://s08.flagcounter.com/more/eV3][IMG]http://s08.flagcounter.com/count/eV3/bg=FFFFFF/txt=F5A2CB/border=0D090A/columns=2/maxflags=12/viewers=0/labels=0/[/IMG][/URL]